• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is your favorite drivers watch?

TTyMiller

I love the Chopard Jackie Ickx series, but I can't afford it or won't pay that price.

So I like to strap on the Omega Speedmaster Automatic. I lreally dig those driving watch bands with the holes that keep your wrist cool.

Yeah that's the faster ticket a cool wrist! Gotta get one off ebay

I dont know about drivers watches but I drive with my stainless oyster strap Rolex explorer 2 with a black dial.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Tell your "wife" to find you something that matches the caps on your teeth

any ideas where to go for that? was yours custom made?

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

I dont know about drivers watches but I drive with my stainless oyster strap Rolex explorer 2 with a black dial.

Stainless is poison. Go for gold. IF we need a watch when we drive, it's a '40s Elgin (buy american!) asym.

Really, watch choice depends more on where we're going . . . .

Agreed depends on where your going which also dictates what your wearing and since you wear a watch; yeah gotcha this all makes perfect sense.

I'm big on the Casio Illuminator. Tells time, stop watch, my only alarm clock, water proof, kinda. I get a new one, not when the watch or battery goes, but when the plastic band breaks. $18.00 when I last checked. All my high dollar fancy watches are dead in the drawer. Maybe I should wind them all up and sell them to buy car parts. Hmmm, might have something there!

The only problem with these Casios is that the batteries last forever, so when a band breaks, I toss the watch into whatever drawer is around. As a result I have muffled alarms going off all day long from different parts of the house. I could go and find an turn them all off but that would ruin my clock Karma!

I'm big on the Casio Illuminator. Tells time, stop watch, my only alarm clock, water proof, kinda. I get a new one, not when the watch or battery goes, but when the plastic band breaks. $18.00 when I last checked. All my high dollar fancy watches are dead in the drawer. Maybe I should wind them all up and sell them to buy car parts. Hmmm, might have something there!

The only problem with these Casios is that the batteries last forever, so when a band breaks, I toss the watch into whatever drawer is around. As a result I have muffled alarms going off all day long from different parts of the house. I could go and find an turn them all off but that would ruin my clock Karma!

That's some funny shit, I think even i hear the one in the kitchen, LOL

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

the clock in my e30 OBC works fine, and doesnt pull on my arm hairs or make my wrist sweaty. Backups include the CD player head unit, and my phone which rides in a $5 plastic "wedge" cupholder thingie i got at wally world that fits between the passenger seat and the console....