• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone interested in a 1982 323i in the OC

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I have a 1982 323i I am thinking of selling. It is rust free, has many upgrades and was purchased from La Jolla Independent TK owned it for many years). I can tell you all the details if interested. Very sound car.

to name a few

A. Alpina clone, alpina wheels almost perfect, alpina steering wheel

1. 2.7L bottom end

2. full suspension upgrades (koni, sway bars, poly bushings, etc.)

3. New bumpers, all new chrome

4. brakes fully upgraded (Alum calipers, steel brake lines, new everything)

5. 5 speed (best one I have ever owned) short shifter, no play

6. recaros blue and white cloth (perfect)

7. Rust free every where. No bondo. You can see the whole car, I am leaving it for the next owner to paint. Needs paint. Color ORG: Sapphire Blue

8. cracks in dash. No too bad. I can show pics.

9.BBS airdam, Hella Fog lights

10. LSD 3.45

There are things to add, but I cant remember. I will put it up on craigslist soon. Just started here, because I am purchasing a 2002.

Price 4.5K

bfallon101@yahoo.com

Guest Anonymous

How easy is it to find parts for a 323? are alot of them interchangeable with e21 320 parts (clearly not in the motor aspect). Are there a fair amount of after market performance parts for them?

How easy is it to find parts for a 323? are alot of them interchangeable with e21 320 parts (clearly not in the motor aspect). Are there a fair amount of after market performance parts for them?

i had these same questions when i was looking at an '82 here in my area. interested to see what someone knows.

FAQ member #4044

I have had no trouble finding parts. Been lucky because car was taken care of nicely before. I find that the 320i parts work for many things. There is also the option of finding parts on the Euro based forums and ebay. These cars are pretty popular over there. I was surprised.

1971 BMW 2002-Chamonix

http://whitey02.blogspot.com