• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 2002 $500 obo

manc

Hi-

Parts car. I've had this guy, 2367329, for 10 years but he's juat not getting enough use. Still runs and drives fine but not pretty. Jade green

It is no where near the worst I have seen but not a dream car. Some rocker rust and shock tower rust. The front fenders are unaffected. No rail rust. Pedal box is solid.

I will take offers. I have ten cars and am suffocating under unfinished projects. I will answer questions of course so feel free to call me. If you are too far out of the area, probably not worth your time.

I have a set of black vinyl recaros solid but rough OR a set of black leather Porsche 924 seats that are a direct bolt in as well. I have a black leather interior for the back from a 633 that I'll throw in as well. Could be an inexpensive parent/child project.

Call or email . It needs to go. You won't insult me with offers. I just want someone to come here with some US currency and take it.

How do I get pics up? Keeps saying too big. Just email me.

Thanks, Phil

pmankins@gmail.com 804 615-9889