• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nardi Hub, Flat Front Turn signals (euro),VisorHardware

josh72ooh2

Looking for a used Nardi Hub for a fair price.

Flat style front turn signals... again for a fair price... they don't have to be perfect. a 7 out of 10 would suffice.

and a set of good condition sun visor hardware... and maybe really good visors as well.

I am located in Los Angeles.

Thanks.

-Josh

1972 Malaga (according to DMV) 2002. (Manufactured in '71)

http://www.beemersandbits.com

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

Josh,

What visor hardware do you need? The visor bracket end or clip end? I have a pair of clip ends (white) I believe. I also think I have both a decent set of 02 sun visors and a similar set of visors from a 3 series--they are the same color scheme, but longer--direct bolt in. I can send pics if interested.

Unless you really like the 02 visors, I suggest an upgrade. I now run the rigid black vinyl set from an 80s 5-Series. They are direct bolt in and are deeper so they are more effective at keeping the sun out. Also, they have more firmness to them. I've always been bothered by the 02 visors since they are short and fluffy, just not substantial enough for me.

The larger 5-Series visors will not work if you upgrade your rear view mirror however, they will hit the mirror. The 3-Series visors work fine with upgraded mirror.

Are you near a salvage yard? These are very easy to find and very cheap.

Let me know what you are interested in and I can take photos tomorrow.

Hey DMA,

I'm definitely not committed to the 02 sun visors. I had no idea that the visors could be swapped out like that without modification.

Unfortunately i am not near any salvage yards anymore. I wish i was. I'd be scavenging like crazy.

The clips seem OK but the passenger side visor doesn't want to stay secured.

The driver's side mounting hardware to the visor is busted up and secured with a replacement screw and a large washer.

I'll take those 3 series visors.

I'll keep a look out for some 5 series visors in the future.

feel free to e-mail me the details - jjwithers at hotmail dot com.

Thanks - josh

'77 BMW R100S '73 BMW Cafe bike  1966 Triumph T100C  1966 R90/2 BMW Sidecar Rig  1956 MV Agusta Turismo Rapido

I tried to find CJ on the forum and i got an error message via the search field. i am OK with a used hub. I see the new ones are on e-bay for $100. does he have used ones or hubs cheaper than $100?

thanks.

-Josh

I have a Nardi hub off a 75 2002 the horn button has the BMW logo. Horn button and trim ring are in excellent condition the hub could use some black spray paint. It also has the horn ring contact hard to find with the BMW horn button. $90.00 plus shipping from 91737. (creativesales.comments@gmail.com) Thanks Harry

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen

I think i got everything on this request list (Watching the mailbox with anticipation). The turn signals could be better so if anybody has a decent set for a decent price ($100 or under), let me know. otherwise, thanks to all those to helped me out!.

-Josh