• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Damn kids & their cell phones

penth2o

Sorry, Joel. Good thread, though -- informative. I just refurbished my taillights so that dumb people will see me, that is, if they're not texting. I am keeping my big bumpers in the name of self defense!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my late and little rant on the consequence question. When I was a young punk behind the wheel of my grossly underweight and over powered 69 Dodge at 17 I had my share of scrapes and plain stupid mistakes. The police were never the fear... a ticket, big deal... paid and forgotten. It was the other drivers that put the fear into me and of course my parents. I guess all I'm saying is from way back when I was 16 thank you for not calling a cop. Someone else said it... you let her know she was an idiot and then showed her forgiveness for a dumb mistake...there is the lesson on how to live as a human being. Paying a ticket and dealing with a cop who couldn't care less teaches you nothing.

I would err on the side of the 9 iron.

Achtung Lieber Himmel!

1976 Rot und Schwartz daily driver "Otto Q. Gilgamesh"