• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

wtb poly motor/tranny mounts

BLUNT

Hey guys...whoever has the IE transmission mount....can you please measure the height of the bushing. I'm messing around with molding my own urethane and need the exact height the transmission mount should be. Sorry to pirate this topic. The mount is probably in the mail, right?

Thanks

Jim

if jim hasnt sent it yet im sure he will speak up. if its on the way i can give you the specs when i get it.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Steve - the package went out yesterday from my work (FedEx Economy). You will probably see it tomorrow. If I'm not mistaken, the Ireland Urethane mount is identical in dimensions to the E21 320i rubber mount (which is what I installed in my car).

See stock '02 mount next to E21 mount

Left: 320i trans mount

Hey guys...whoever has the IE transmission mount....can you please measure the height of the bushing. I'm messing around with molding my own urethane and need the exact height the transmission mount should be. Sorry to pirate this topic. The mount is probably in the mail, right?

Thanks

Jim

if jim hasnt sent it yet im sure he will speak up. if its on the way i can give you the specs when i get it.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"