• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got the webers on and the silicone rubber hoses on the Rat

BMW02EuroRat

you going to be running just an air filter on those dcoe's or velocity stacks and socks? if stacks, you are going to have a problem getting the #3 stack in due to interference with brake booster....btdt.....maybe you have too.

2xM3

hey mlytle

what kind of linkage setup are you using with the sidedrafts in the red 02? I bought some dellorto 40's awhile back and have posted 2 or 3 times for some linkages in the want to buy section, but to no avail.

Are they ireland engineering, if not where did you get them?

Also, i'd greatly appreciate any input on the linkage setup

cheers.

dan.

needy and demanding 72 02 known as Madame Von Kiki

hey on my with the 40's i used ireland engineering linkage real easy to set up and install, its basically a strong cable that has two mount brackets on both ends< and then two pieces one for the number one carb and one for the number two whitch connects the carbs to the cable

Brandon

1975 Bmw 2002

1975 Mustang II GHia "vulcan V6"

1965 Mustang C Code Coupe

Check out the cable linkage that TEP has. pertty nice setup. you just have to bend it a little here and there to get the angles for the cable more precise. but even after a bunch of hard auto crosses and street driving there has been no movement.

also you both should do something with those valve cover breather hoses and K&N filters you have. check out the DIY in the project blog I did. It worked out great on my car.

cheers

i kinda like the little filter breather....light...simple....no extra clutter..cheap...works....;-)

I used to like it for those reasons too. but I git tired of wiping off the head underneath the filter and you'd be suprised how quick that filter gets dirty. more cleaning. and the gas smell that seaps into the cabin from that filter isn't noticable, until you change the setup and the cabin air is cleaner.