• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS sunroof cables

penth2o

I have searched for two days now on the part number or should I say cross reference part number on the Golde sunroof cables for my 74 Tii with zero luck.

Can anyone tell me if these are the right cables. I got them at a decent price.

I can't believe nobody put a big bid on them as they were used on so many vehicles including VW's and all the Porsche guys are killing for them.

Won't tell you what I had as a max...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250520088193&autorefresh=true

Thank you for your time.

Thanks Les. You make my day. That is good news to hear.

I couldn't cross that number anywhere. There was a pic that showed the number on that Keith guys site that restored that Stella car but when I blew it up I lost it. I was going to write him but the sale was ending so I took a chance and sniped them.

Pelican has them for the Porsche guys at $245.75 per side.

Max has them at $ 103 per side for us 02ers. and I read the new ones suck and you should restore your old ones.

I think I may have stole these at $46.02 for the pair plus the sunroof felt seals thrown in.

I still can't believe the Porsche guys didn't go nuts on them. All I see is them cutting the ends off of the ones used for VW's and fabbing them as you can't find certain golde's for the Porsche.

I should re-look at the ad and see if it wasn't mis categorized as I still can't belive no one bid but one guy up to $45.

Thanks again. You are great news.