• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

139 New Photos of the BMW: Trade for a Porsche?

lamaker

Just an unsolicited observation. Unless you really don't want to do this, you are fighting the laws of probability that someone with exactly the P car you want will both read the ad and want exactly the 2002 you have. Might want to disagregate the problem and offer the 02 for sale and after selling it, go Porsche shopping. Would significantly increase your probability of success.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

A shot in the dark and I really love my 2002ti, but my dream has always been a Porsche:

http://hiltonhead.craigslist.org/cto/1444179409.html

Let me know. Robb at rlamaker@golfersguide.com.

The two vehicles aren't mutually exclusive... why not own both a Porsche and 2002? :v)

Trust me...I would love to do that...however, a little birdie called my wife probably won't not agree and if I did do that and told her one of my fellow FAQers told me to, she would hunt you down and slap you silly..lol...

Robb Lamaker