• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alpina A4S in Istanbul

mcaden

A 1975 2002 Alpina A4S in Istanbul? Not much info listed and website link provided (for additional info and pix) doesn't appear to work. Obvioulsy, not mine, no affiliation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-2002-Alpina-A4s-1975-BMW-2002tii-Alpina-A4s_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ160375234145QQsspagenameZRSSQ3aBQ3aSRCHQ3aUSQ3a101

'73 2002 (Agave) - Horst

That's an exceptionally complete set of Alpina documentation listed for this car on his website. Even has the order form. Looking at the Alpina paperwork, the original buyer chose some very interesting options.

I wish the 1970s original German registration document (Fahrzeugbrief) was also there. It would be intriguing to know what he German TUV certification authorities had allowed and specified as street legal.

Change the seats back to Luxus version -- if you can find them -- and enjoy the car. I would guess this car will be quite expensive -- good history & documentation is critical when it comes to Alpina, GS Tuning, Schnitzer, Koepchen and Heiddiger 1960s/70s BMWs.

Best Regards,

Andy

Former GS-Tuning 2002 owner, now hopelessly hooked on early air-cooled 911s....