• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weber Parts Supplier

pcook911

I need to rebuild my Weber 38DGES and I am looking for a source for parts. I need all gaskets and basically anything that can wear and would be replaced in a rebuild.

I have tried to contact one parts supplier and they didn't answer their phone. After leaving a message I got a voicemail from someone, who was difficult to understand, but the company name they left did not match either that I have heard associated with them. Something just didn't seem right. Who have you FAQers used to buy Weber parts from?

TIA,

Paul

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left

O=00=O

Thanks for all of the input. I have heard of both places before but I will definitely look into Pierce Manifolds as it sounds like they have better service than the place I had tried to deal with initially. I will also check out webercarbsdirect.com and see if their prices on the parts I need are considerably cheaper.

Paul

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left

O=00=O