• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

That Mike Pugh Guy, he knows how to run a rally.............

m-racer

Joined the NC 02Group for the Hare and Hound rally up in the beautiful NC moutains yesterday. I had never been in that kind of rally and it was a hoot. I thoroughly enjoyed it, but then I am happy not to still be lost in the mountains. Thanks to Mike for another great drive and to Brooke (new fearless leader) for putting on this event. Good to see you all. First time I have driven the M2 in a while. Have clocked about a thousand miles since Friday am. Heading to Tampa tomorrow, with a stop in South Ga. to visit my former Alpina B9. What a cool car weekend. Thanks again.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

Wish I'd have been there too, but distance and a multitude of important family events prevented that. My mom turned 80, so we have been doing a family reunion this weekend. Veronica had a swim meet yesterday & today -- AND Alec had a study session for his SAT. Loving my refurbished taillights -- thanks again Mr. Pugh!!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Dang it, I missed it again. Mike does indeed know how to put together a good drive. Was on the way there & stopped to refuel around 40 miles from home. Filled up & the M2 wouldn't start. Wasn't getting fuel. Had it flat bedded to Shade Tree & when we rolled it off the truck it started & ran fine. Decided to leave it at Shade Tree until I at least talk to the guys there. Tank was nearly empty when I stopped for gas so I'm thinking that maybe the problem is just trash in the line or filter.

Photobucket

Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for making the long trek Also to Brad and AM for coming from Va and to the rest of the 02 gang who could make it. Hope everyone had fun. Now to finish cleaning the flour out of the little car Resutlts were as follows:

Final results are shown below (at least none of the Alfas placed, good job 02 Groupies) Now, considering the Hare ran the course in right at 1 hour, slowing only to drop his markers, these times are pretty good.

First Place: Mark @ 1:07:20 (and winner of the bottle of wine donated by Brooke Smith Distributing)

Second Place: Tim and Jane @ 1:08:35

Third Place: Scott @ 1:11:52

And the rest of the hounds came straggling in after failing to catch the hare this year. But everyone had enough left to go pottery shopping and then to gorge at the fruitcake place :)

Tim That is the quickest and coolest BMW I have ever driven Sooo much better than when you got it and oh what a sweet ride. Thanks for bringing it out for all to enjoy!

See yall next time

"Italian Tune-up").
?

Isn't an Italian Tune-up where a couple mob guys break your legs?

Jim, you should have stopped by, the Granatrot was delivered this morning.

Arden

http://ardens-2002tii.blogspot.com/

71 2002, tii, Schwarz

72 2002 tii, Polaris

76 Trans Am, Sterling Silver

96 Volvo 850, Daily Beater

Parts Cars: 73 2002 Malaga, 74 2002 tii Granatrot & 76 2002 Verona

Jim, you should have stopped by, the Granatrot was delivered this morning.

Sorry I missed the "delivery". I-95 Southbound was a complete parking lot, so I stayed closer to home.

Are you posting any pics of the new arrival to your ever-growing fleet?

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"