• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 race car restoration website

2002GT3CAR

I had previously started a project blog here to track my 2002 GT3 race car restoration. Instead of posting to a blog I decided instead to create a simple website to track the progress of my restoration. I will be posting "how to" explanations to go along with the photos of the restoration and modifications. The purpose will be to share ideas with people and maybe people will give me a few pointers too (or perhaps tell me where Im screwing up haha). Lots of projects to tackle before the car is trackworthy:

1) Update and modify the suspension

2) Install the Massive brake setup from Lee

3) Install new billet rear stub axles

4) Layout and plumb the new dry sump oiling system

5) Install new 5 speed dog box and custom driveshaft

6) Paintwork and reassembly

Here is the link for the site:

http://bmw2002racer.webs.com/

I'm available for adoption. I'm 31 years old but I'm a really hard worker. I could be your little garage troll. I just require food, one of your restrooms, maybe a garage heater, and I'll keep everything looking good and running great. I'll even take the Porsche out for ya so you don't feel guilty leaving it parked too long.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

The Porsche gets a lot of exercise I can assure you :)

Hopefully this little 2002 will be able to give it a run for its money around a race course when its all done. Ok thats an exaggeration. I would probably need to hang a GT35r turbo off my little M10 motor to do that......