• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD!

Franchise

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what number in line I am but I forgot to mention that I am local. Ill take all the bits that make up this engine. Well I suppose as long as the price is reasonable of course ;)

76 Jade Green w/ E21 2.0 - DCOE Weber 40s, 304, 5spd, Stahl>Ansa, Wilwoods, H+R and Bilsteins, and some other fun bits.

p179457832-2.jpg

@pablo- how could i verify which was performed? Eric Kerman built the engine, so I'm not sure as it was in the car when I bought it.

had a delay getting to some bits that were locked in my trunk by my mechanic. i had never locked my trunk before, so it took a little work to get it unlocked...

825e6bf002.jpg

quick pic of carbs still attached to the head... oil breather was a messy bastard oiling up my engine compartment

Usually the cover is bored as it is the easier choice. If you have the crank seperated from the block you could measure the diameter of the part of the crank that sits inside the main seal and i can compare it to my crank. Also has the head been sold? I need an e12 head badly.

It's all about momentum

FINAL1.jpg

hey Gents..just a quick heads up. Brian is a stand up guy and is a good buyer /seller. You will not be disappointed.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti