• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: A single Bottlecap / Basketweave 14" Wheel

Colin

Guest Anonymous

The basketweave is in excellent condition. The bottlecap is basically new (has never been mounted on a car). Located in Vacaville,CA.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

Hey Colin,

These are quite easy to find at the local pick-n-pulls. I purchased 4 a few months ago for $120. Actually the price would be cheaper if you can get one that already has the tire off. Pick-N-Pull charges 14.99 for the wheel, but if the attached tire is "good" they charge you another 14.99 for the tire.

I can always find one sweet one each time I go. Look in the trunk of 3 series wrecks and you can often find an unmolested spare with gleaming silver bottlecap.

If you don't get out to the yards, email me and I can take a look for you the next time I go. I live in SF and go looking once a month. You'll have it by Christmas or Thanksgiving if you are lucky :-)