• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiplication?

72Golf

So, winter is just around the corner here in Minnesota and I just finished putting the hoses away, plastic on the windows, coffee cans full of insulation on the outside spigots and firewood stacked and covered.

I decided it would be a good time to go through the many boxes of '02 parts stuffed under the back porch, take inventory and put away in some logical fashion. What I found amazed me. I'm beginning to think that parts are multiplying on their own under the porch!

I found six sets of bubble turn signals, five 8-pin hazard switches, 3 complete sets of early turnsignal and dimmer stalks, three complete driveshafts, about eight front and rear bumper overriders, four sets of roundie taillights and on it goes.

I remember buying some of this stuff, and I remember some boxes of stuff in cars but this much? Nah, they gotta be doing somethin under there.

I'll be testing the theory by stashing a set of Euro turnsignals under there over winter, this could be worth some big bucks come spring!

Fritz Bimmer

72 Golf

73 Chamonix

66 P car

I'm finding the same thing Mike.

I don't know if it was when I was a drinker and I was all faaaacked up or what but holy smokes.

I am going through and shooting pics and logging part #'s and pertanent data into my database then containerizing all parts for 6 different vehicles right now.

I must have been blitzed half the time as I slightly remember buying half of this shit. That Bastard Blunt probably has my life savings and is laughing all the way to the bank. Thank God I quit drinking one year and two months tomorrow. Blunt, cancel that last order. I have ten of them.....

Just kidding I still need those parts.

It is like Christmas though. I'm finding some real neat old NOS stuff.

I'll be putting a lot up for sale/trade for various vehicles as I'm finding stuff that doesn't even apply to my year vehicles.

Stopped by Blunt's house yesterday. Thought there was a party going on, that dude has more cars in his driveway than the Tijuana Border crossing on a Saturday night! Ah, to be a high rollin' Entrepeneur, or whatever.

He stole a damn cherry E30 M3 for $5K. I cry.

Fritz Bimmer

72 Golf

73 Chamonix

66 P car