• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 2002 - HUGE wheels and ONLY $13,000

mcaden

dought any of it is true. had body work the middle moldings are deleted.

i cant imagine that the interior is original and that new looking. loks like they to a pic of a pic.

I'll buy that what we're looking at are digital photos taken of actual photos, but what "middle mouldings" are you talking about?

As far as I can see, that's a pristine '71 that some Grandpa had in the garage until Grandpa died and Junior passed it on to Junior Jr.... Junior Jr. put those gawd-awful wheels on it, but decided he'd still rather have a 1982 Olds with some 26's on it (and of course power steering)....

If that car is what I think it is, I'd kill for it. Mmmmm Nevada with Tobacco (Saddle?)... Either way - Mmm. Too bad I don't have a good 7k in Benjamins to go drop on that guy's doorstep. I'd do it in a heartbeat.

(==\___| SQARY02|___/==)

1975 Millie the Falcon (Originally Polaris, currently Primer-Grey/Spa-Blue)

1975 Eamon the Golden Nugget (Originally Golf, currently several other yellows, someday Dakar)

Isn't Jason from Ohio... you gonna buy this one?? :v)

HA! I would maybe give him 13 for the old garage though..

What a contradiction this guy is though.. sitting on an impressively well preserved original specimen, defiled with modern shyte and a dreamers asking price. Younce needs to have a chat with this guy.. give him a reality check.

But they traded in a Green Javlin SST for it.. am I reading that right?? LOL WOW.

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002