• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Recaros or Sports seats Black or Grey and Black

Gbare02tii

I have a 74 Signal Orange 2002 that needs seats. I am looking for a Recaro style. I am willing to pay for that "perfect pair" or seats that need to be recovered if the price is right.

post-17361-13667615469786_thumb.jpg

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

I've got a pair of E30 "s" sport seats that I'll sell once the insurance company evaluates the car (they're black/gray checkerboard, E30 seats will fit an '02 with some work (there's a thread here on the FAQ somewhere)).

Shoot me an email if interested. -KB

I like the Idea..i have seen the e30 seats in 02's but they sit very high. I am 6'2 and my head hits the headliner with the e30 seats.Do you know how to get them down low without cutting up the seat rails in the 02?

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

• 2 weeks later...