• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seats belts?

Lob1Putt

I have a 1974 Tii and am trying to figure out where I can get new seat belts? Both the driver and passenger in the front don't recoil anymore. Ideally, I would love to replace all the seats belts.

Thanks,

Mike

If you want OE BMW belts and have deep pockets ask Blunt for the best price, otherwise they are very expensive and BMW sometimes sends wrong belts, like two driver sides, because they are low on NOS stuff. I have in limited quantities NOS Klippan belts that will fit your car, sold over 15 sets in the last 2/12 months. I also refurbish OE BMW belts using rebuilt or late model German retractors, new webbing and restored cable buckles and other hardware bids. Email for details. Price is about $250/pair new or refurbished. If you send your old belts, I will refund you $30.00.

bluedevils, how about just a part/ I need the driver side receiver, black, about `16inches long from mounting nut to end. If not can you rebuild it? I can send it if needed. the plastic receiver enb parts just fell apart on it

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle