• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any gardeners out there

penth2o

Looks like you desperately need something constructive to do to ward off the obvious early onset Cabin Fever that has afflicted you.

That guy in Wisconsin still has the 1800Ti, he's getting real tired of looking at it and will damn near give it to you.

Fritz Bimmer

72 Golf

73 Chamonix

66 P car

Hi Mike,

Someone sent that to me as they know I garden. I guess they know I'm twisted also.

I thought it was funny. Look at the detail in the artwork though. In high resolution this thing is amazing. Cabin fever hasn't hit yet. It is still sunny & nice here. Soon though, soon.

I did contact the 1800Ti guy. It was too much work for what I wanted to go through. Not so much the work but it would be like that T34 I have. Spending my life sourcing original parts and barely finding what I need to complete the car. (not to mention $400 tail light lenses). I'm not getting any younger. I need to finish my cars before I die.

I should get that 2000 out in Cali that is clean but needs a motor rebuild. That I can deal with.

You still good weather wise over the big pond?