• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't hate: Me, my hot date and my bottle

mtriple

Turned out better than my date tonight.

50 & single. went to dinner and she turned out to be a conceited whence.

Actually told me my Tii

"was a sorry ugly car and asked if we could take the Z or Solstice as she would look better in it."

Had a beat down dinner and dropped her ass off instantly.....

Dating sucks.....

Wish I had a bottle of simply green and a subframe to work on. Sure beats what I had tonight.

Consider yourself very lucky to have the wife and three rats.

Hang in there, Joel. That does sound like a lousy date -- at least she showed her cards right away so you didn't waste more time & energy on her! If you lived near us, Mary would be match-making you in no time. I was on a date once & my date disrespected my car (my 1st car, no less)& it was over that instant -- pissed me off royally. She had a new car since she was living at her mom's place. I was earning my own way! I still know her and she's still a princess in the worst sense of the word.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I'm on break at work. I told my coworkers about your lousy date. They are all women == they took your side and wonder what's wrong w/that wench!! What about the damage to the rear-end of your tii? Any luck w/that?

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I was wondering why you are up so late on a Saturday.

Working with all woman at 1:30 am. What do you do run a brothel down there in Ohio. :}

Tii bumper popped right back out with no visible damage. Accordion is tweaked a bit but good enough till I restore the car. I may take my heat gun and get it back to normal. It is just kinda popped up in the center. Not really bad at all.

Not even close to a brothel -- a cardiac unit. We are all RN's! Not a sexy place at all. he he. You goin' to Vintage in May? You could stop off in Dayton for the night and caravan w/us in the am to NC.

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I don't know how you do it. That's a rough job. I commend you & the ladies.

I got boned last year from work on the VOV. This year I'm putting in vacation time to ensure I don't miss it.

EDIT:

I'd like to see those Arkansas boys too some time. It looks like they have a real good time and some beautiful back roads their driving.

Thanks. It's an interesting way to earn a living certainly.

Ditto on the Ark. guys. I wish that it wasn't so far away. I have not gone to their recent events due to the great distance. Once went to Hermann, MO to meet up w/them, but now all their events are in Ark.

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I'll chance it anytime.

I'm driving this thing till it dies then restore it with all the crap I've been collecting.

That's my problem, I have vehicles that I bought with the intent to restore but they won't die. I'm driving them anywhere & everywhere & enjoying them till they do.

Hey, make sure you hear that flat line tone behind you while your on here pecking away. I'd hate to be the cause.

Nice job,

It's a shame they don't make dishwashers big enough for a sub frame. I measured to see if an engine block would fit, I think it might work but I need to make a stand to support it, Thanks for the idea Blunt! ;-D

penth2o - my wife made a similar comment about my tii, I told her in 5+ years it will be worth more than her new car. She cracked on my Trans Am too until I showed her what they are selling for. One other thing, she might think she looks better in the other cars but she won't get the same attention as the other cars are more common.

Arden

http://ardens-2002tii.blogspot.com/

71 2002, tii, Schwarz

72 2002 tii, Polaris

76 Trans Am, Sterling Silver

96 Volvo 850, Daily Beater

Parts Cars: 73 2002 Malaga, 74 2002 tii Granatrot & 76 2002 Verona

Jim D. and Joel: Are you guys thinking of going to the Arky Spring drive? I'm putting on my list for 2010 along with V@V.

Trivia time for newbies (like me): What's the indentation on the rear subframe for? In Hamada's picture, it is on the top side close to the pivot mount for the left side trailing arm (to the right of the Simple Green bottle).

I know the answer because there was a problem on my car in this area.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Turned out better than my date tonight.

50 & single. went to dinner and she turned out to be a conceited whence.

Actually told me my Tii

"was a sorry ugly car and asked if we could take the Z or Solstice as she would look better in it."

Had a beat down dinner and dropped her ass off instantly.....

Dating sucks.....

Wish I had a bottle of simply green and a subframe to work on. Sure beats what I had tonight.

Consider yourself very lucky to have the wife and three rats.

Oh, man you pulled the short straw on that one. But it works out. You get that zen satisfaction of permanence and value keeping the tii on the road while she wanders the earth alone looking for the ideal man with a Nissan.

Hooked on 2002 since my first one bought new in 1972

Trivia time for newbies (like me): What's the indentation on the rear subframe for? In Hamada's picture, it is on the top side close to the pivot mount for the left side trailing arm (to the right of the Simple Green bottle).

hmmmmmm Isn't that for the exhaust / over the sub-frame pipe?

Arden

http://ardens-2002tii.blogspot.com/

71 2002, tii, Schwarz

72 2002 tii, Polaris

76 Trans Am, Sterling Silver

96 Volvo 850, Daily Beater

Parts Cars: 73 2002 Malaga, 74 2002 tii Granatrot & 76 2002 Verona