• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Don't hate: Me, my hot date and my bottle

mtriple

Turned out better than my date tonight.

50 & single. went to dinner and she turned out to be a conceited whence.

Actually told me my Tii

"was a sorry ugly car and asked if we could take the Z or Solstice as she would look better in it."

Had a beat down dinner and dropped her ass off instantly.....

Dating sucks.....

Wish I had a bottle of simply green and a subframe to work on. Sure beats what I had tonight.

Consider yourself very lucky to have the wife and three rats.

No she di-Ent insult the 02!. You did the right thing by dropping her arse off after dinner. Well lets put it this way: there is also a benefit of being a free man. I think both situations have their advantages.

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

It was brutal Jim.

Just brutal. So bad I think I'll rip out my subframe and go get a bottle of simply green.....

I'm surprised I didn't just take her for a ride along the lake and call it a night. Like an idiot I spent money for dinner but I was hungry.

Hungry and probably said what the hell, I'll just at least get laid and drop her off. She turned out not even worth that. You did the right thing at least you had dinner (I hope the food was good at least).

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Actually told me my Tii

"was a sorry ugly car and asked if we could take the Z or Solstice as she would look better in it."

You should have stuck a fork in her liver and had it with some nice fava beans and a glass of merlot.

Fritz Bimmer

72 Golf

73 Chamonix

66 P car

penth2o,

Oh C'mon! Give her another chance next Saturday -

There's a perfect little Scottish restaurant nearby you in Michigan...

4106504744_59cf6026e0_m.jpg

mtriple,

Good work... add an ounce of 'Citra Solve' to the Simple - it'll loosen up a tad more vintage grime plus the combo will provide green lollipop scent flashbacks from your worry-free days of yesteryear!

Prost!

__/ 0| \ _

'-O----O--' #73 (I'm looking for a couple of parts *here* / 4 Sale parts *here*).

Trivia time for newbies (like me): What's the indentation on the rear subframe for? In Hamada's picture, it is on the top side close to the pivot mount for the left side trailing arm (to the right of the Simple Green bottle).

hmmmmmm Isn't that for the exhaust / over the sub-frame pipe?

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

J.Gerock: I would like to go to Ark. but I will likely go to Austin, TX with family & friends in April. (not bimmer-related) I will still head to NC for Vintage in May though. I keep putting off a trip to Ark. One day....

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Not all women are this stupid. Not only would I have chosen the 02, I would have suggested a very twisty route to the restaurant. :)

Turned out better than my date tonight.

50 & single. went to dinner and she turned out to be a conceited whence.

Actually told me my Tii

Had a beat down dinner and dropped her ass off instantly.....

Dating sucks.....

Wish I had a bottle of simply green and a subframe to work on. Sure beats what I had tonight.

Consider yourself very lucky to have the wife and three rats.

1972 Inka Tii - Spunkie Pumpkin

Not all women are this stupid. Not only would I have chosen the 02, I would have suggested a very twisty route to the restaurant. :)

Cutter has a crush on Christen ;-)

(==\___| SQARY02|___/==)

1975 Millie the Falcon (Originally Polaris, currently Primer-Grey/Spa-Blue)

1975 Eamon the Golden Nugget (Originally Golf, currently several other yellows, someday Dakar)

Hey joel-

I've got some subframes and simple green you can come down and clean if you'd like, and their already off the car! "margie" would appriciate im sure.

Just bring a tent and you can sleep with her [margie] in the back yard, since that obviously didn't happen with that horrible chick you went out with before. LOL (just kidding!)

-Zac

BTW yes margie is a 2002!

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg