• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 BMW 2002 on ebay

Mark92131

Thanks for the tip Mark, I'm 30 mins away. Even have a rust free rootbeer fender and driver's door. And my wife's in bed right now. If I can delete the "bid confirmed" email in the morning before she gets up, and .....

If I get to see it, I'll report in. I used to hate Siennabraun back in the day, but like politicians and hookers, respectability is gained with time. Dave V. in NC

Come and see us next Memorial Day. You can always go back up I-75. Got a killer solid brass BMW buckle (somewhere) that I got for Xmas probably c.1976. I had forgotten about it until you "dibs'd" that fancy blue and white one the other day. Hope you folks are OK up stream. Just curious on the kick panel glas; from 41Willys? They look good. I have to go speaker shopping, and may have to pick your brain. Dave V. in NC

Saw the car...front fenders are toast, rust around belt trim holes in both rear quarters, but not bad, front valence has a soft rusty spot about 9" in diam, drivers rocker rust, didn't get it to crank. Solid car, ugly paint everywhere (as in not salvageable), not the color. Originally from NJ. Looks to have been saved by neglect. Might run, might not. My guess is tranny is shot, and thats why it was parked. Pretty decent undercarriage. Very nice guy restoring a Pastelblau 76, who didn't want to part it out. Might have to have it...We'll see....Dave V. in NC