• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recovered dashes available now!

hplug

Hello,

I have some recovered dashes available. I have a 3 piece, and a 2 piece and a one piece that will be available early next week.

The 2 and 3 piece dashes are $600 plus a core, shipping, and paypal fees.

The 1 piece are a little more expensive due to the difficulty in covering them $750 plus core.

The dashes I have for delivery are covered in synthetic leather with white stitching. There are options available if you would prefer black stitching or other customizations.

The 1st pictured dash is a 2 piece the 2nd is the 3 piece.

Thanks,

Hayes

214-274-4321

post-571-1366761577068_thumb.jpg

post-571-13667615771665_thumb.jpg

68 2002 #256

i believe the 'period-correct' terminology would be naugahide.

remember when all the couches were covered in genuine naugahide back in the 70's?

they came in all kinds of great colors and looked especially good against the orange shag rug and avocado green kitchen appliances.

.....but i digress...

carry on.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

The covered dash really looks nice. I'm curious about why the white thread is the standard finish...and the black thread is the option.

Any pics of a dash with the black thread?

Thanks,

Samplemaven

BMWCCA #420368

'72 2002 Tii Inka restoration project

'07 550i Titanium Silver, steptronic...ED 2006

I just kind of liked the look of the white thread. I do have one on my car with black thread I will see if I can get some pictures. The black thread is not really an option just the ones readily available are in white. I could have a black threaded dash done with in a week or so. Thanks

68 2002 #256

No this is not through Blunt. Sorry for stealing his thunder that was not the intension. I have sold two of these in the past year or so and done another for my personal car. I have been in the process of locating some spare dashes and getting them covered because of the turn around I wanted to have one of every dash available so I can ship instantly so someone is not sitting with their dash removed and waiting. It just so happened that I got my dashes complete right after blunt has offered his. Blunt has a great reputation and has always done his best to provide his products quickly. Thanks and sorry for the confusion,

H

68 2002 #256

Hi Plug, I think I will take the three piece dash. My son and I like the white thread, Looks cool. Do you have a ouple of more photos you could email us? Also, just to let you know, my old dash is in really bad shape. I do have all three pieces though. email me at gtwiggy@q.com and we can discuss it off forum. Thanks.

Gary