• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB (O=00=O) LSD preferably 3.91 Anyone got any??

BMtroubleyou

My factory open end 1 tire fire rear end has been pissing gear oil for a while and it's time to upgrade. I've browsed ebay and tried getting intouch with one of my local sources and the price's are either too high or their is no response communication back. I've noticed previous posts in the past where there was this guy in NY selling the 3.91 LSD's for $250. I live up near Seattle, WA so hopefully there are other local sellers I could purchase from however if the price is right I would not mind paying shipping for out of state.

I am also willing to trade some parts that I don't need anymore directly for your LSD, or to deduct the price lower. I have a Bavauto driverside motor mount, a lower radiator hose, a mechanical cooling fan, an electronic cooling system kit, and the door saver strip brackets for all the door trim peices. Everything is new that i've been holding as spare parts. I also have an older set of Eibach 2" lowering springs that were previously on my 02'

Thank you for your time, and I am anxious to see what anyone has to offer.

Fahrt sneil und take chances. lol (O=00=O)

75 2002 Metric Mechanics

01 Z3 3.0i