• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valve cover plug wire hangers - part numbers

kris

In my continuing quest to do a better job of keeping my plug wires neat, I stumbled across these oe parts

30.png

parts 11,12,14 and 15 to be exact

11 and 12 sit on the valve cover bolt closest to the dizzy and hold 2 wires

parts 14 and 15 sit on the next bolt over and hold one wire

Problem is there is no part number on Maximillian or RealOEM so I can't order them. Does anyone have an idea of the part numbers?

70 M2 2.5L 

Kingsbourne has a really nice set of spark plug wires with the tube that encloses the wires and mounts to the lower valve cover nuts.

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

Kingsbourne has a really nice set of spark plug wires with the tube that encloses the wires and mounts to the lower valve cover nuts.

i ordered mine directly from kingsbourne and mine did not include the tube that you speak of. ordered a few months back. just fyi. not sure why it wasn't included as i had ordered it after reading posts like ^^^.

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project

i ordered mine directly from kingsbourne and mine did not include the tube that you speak of. ordered a few months back. just fyi. not sure why it wasn't included as i had ordered it after reading posts like ^^^.

You need to call Kingsbourne and ask to have them make you a wire set for a 2002 with a loom tube. Their standard 2002 wire set (listed in their catalog) doesn't come with the tube. You can probably call them and just order the tube and then string the wires yourself. The resistor plug ends are easy to un-screw from the wires so you can thread the wires into the loom. I did it:

--John

post-1616-13667615918929_thumb.jpg

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

You need to call Kingsbourne and ask to have them make you a wire set for a 2002 with a loom tube. Their standard 2002 wire set (listed in their catalog) doesn't come with the tube. You can probably call them and just order the tube and then string the wires yourself. The resistor plug ends are easy to un-screw from the wires so you can thread the wires into the loom. I did it:

--John

man, i wish somebody would have posted this information. i spend countless hours researching before ordering anything and never read anything about having to do this. oh well. hopefully this will help someone in the future. not stressing out over it. thx john for the info.

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project

Call them and ask to buy the tube. The spark plug ends unscrew from the wires so you can feed them thru the tube.

You cam then buy the insulated adel clamps from your favorite parts supply house and mount it to the valve cover studs.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793