• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bidders/buyers question

biltwok2

This could be Parts FS or General, but here goes:

Recently bought parts on an online auction from Madison, Oh. Looks like I'm going to get stiffed for the parts because I have not received them, nor has the seller responded to multiple requests for shipping info. There were quite a few parts sold at the time. Did a FAQer buy any of the other parts and have they received them?

Recommend caution about bidding on parts from Madison Oh in the future.

I am an FAQ'er who also bid on, and won and paid for, one of the many "02 items that this person had listed on eBay, and I have yet to receive the item. I paid with PayPal, and it sounds like I should submit a claim. (I also bid on another item, and ended up losing the bid--whew!)

jimnh

'76 Malaga

I am an FAQ'er who also bid on, and won and paid for, one of the many "02 items that this person had listed on eBay, and I have yet to receive the item. I paid with PayPal, and it sounds like I should submit a claim. (I also bid on another item, and ended up losing the bid--whew!)

jimnh

'76 Malaga

I also used Paypal because I didn't feel "right" when I started to deal with this person. Originally had a good sellers rating. When I checked this AM, someone else had filed a resolution claim, so rating is deteriorating rapidly! I filed a claim too!

Since that's 4 of us now who got stiffed, this post can be used to notify others.

Good Luck!

Yeah,me too. I won the sunroof car trunk plugs.

I've been notified of 3 tracking #s so far and none check out.

FYI:

The Ebay Seller is:-

Tina Lorenz,

3159 Genung Street,

Madison, OH 44057

Tel: (440) 417 1798

Just in case someone wants to pay a visit.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

how about one of you guys telling us who the deadbeat ebay seller is...the info provided is no help at all in avoiding him/her

links and user names would be very helpful

Seller's ID is tinal5720

I "won" Ebay item/transaction # 190346383021

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

All,

I also won an auction from this seller. It took 14 days from paying with Paypal to receiving the item. They also had USPS issues with me in that tracking numbers were listed but USPS never got the package. After 2 e-mails I finally got the item. Don't expect much/any communication or coherence. Glad to get the item and close that book. She is off my list.

--John

I'll have to agree with the above poster,penth02: PAYPAL sucks. After I (and others) got hosed here by Alonso Salas Paypal found in my favor but couldn't get me a nickle back from that prick. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS pay Paypal thru your credit card, they are the only protection you have against scammers.

(and just to show you how much Paypal cares, Asslonso , a year after scamming us here, was scamming others on the VW Vortex board WITH THE SAME NAME and EMAIL!)

75 Manila

Where's Alonso?

That's the only way I pay.

What I don't understand is this is a friendly sight. I'm getting to know people and faces as I meet them at shows and such.

Someone on here has to know that guy and had to have seen him or 02ed with him on the weekends.

Who's the rat bastard holding out....