• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bidders/buyers question

biltwok2

That's true Harv,

A lot of the ones that go bad were decent guys at one time and some can still be.

I have had the same experience when I had purchased many parts and the guy ended up going bankrupt or into rehab or I don't know what the circumstances were. Never did me wrong but boned a lot of folks after me.

I guess it is a timing thing. You just pray your on the early end of it when it all goes down...

Nice drawing trash, I didn't know Ed did the 02.

The name that I have is Cory Lorenz. Since he told me he had to attend his sons games, etc etc..., I figure this guy is using his wifes account.

Last phone number I have is 440 428 1738.....

Good luck everyone. If anyone makes some progress, post so the others will know, OK?

• 2 weeks later...

I got the refund from paypal a few weeks ago. Last week, out of the blue, the parts arrived. They were mailed after I was refunded.

I'm out of town currently, but I'll re-imburse him/her (Ebay seller) when I get back next week.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Hi guys, I talked to Tina today (thanks Les for the phone #), and since I sent a bank check I didn't have the paypal option. She said that they are separated;she has had many emails, etc, was very apologetic. When I gave her my name, she said "you had the quarter panel somethings?"....So she has a list. Said she didn't know where or what some parts were, but she'd check with her estranged and try to send me the parts. For what its worth....Better than "I'm sorry, that number has been changed or is not in service...." We'll see...Dave V. in NC

• 2 weeks later...