• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Early, Shorty Front Bumper - $150

eastsidebimmer

This 1970 bumper is straight in good shape, great for a daily driver. Chrome on the center section is a tinge better than the ends, all are painted the factory tan on the inside..a small amount of surface rust is present there, like most. There is one small ding just to the right of the outer Euro license bracket holes, can probably be coaxed back out with a careful hand. Has US sized license plate holes pre-drilled. I do not have overriders or brackets.

I can take a bigger picture of the dent if needed and email you.

$150 plus actual shipping charges via USPS to your US location. Paypal OK. Send me an email through the forum.

**I do have the matching rear bumper and ends but it is not as nice because it has a decent dent and a dime sized hole drilled in the lower section, perhaps for a rear foglight? I can package this in the deal for an extra $50 plus shipping.

post-372-13667615902436_thumb.jpg

post-372-13667615903585_thumb.jpg

post-372-13667615904462_thumb.jpg

post-372-13667615905561_thumb.jpg

--> 1968 2002 <--