• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What car was that in Ratatouille?

Harv

Treating me very well thank you!

After I did control arms, M3 bushings, Billy sports and H&R's I had a wheel bearing go bad at the same time... Go fig. The toe in was so off I couldn't get the noise to come and go (was raining out so I couldn't really jerk the car around in traffic). It was a little confusing.

Next is exhaust. I'd like the Supersprint, but a 500 bucks it's a little steep. I might just go for a super turbo from Summit. Even a stock replacement would be better than the midas wonder that actually reduces in size as it goes back!

I'm all ready for winter (purists shudder) with snows on 325i wheels and mud flaps.

John

DSC_0002-4.jpg

DSC_0001-5.jpg

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

from the fifties and early sixties--the large ones had French bodies with Chrysler Hemi's--the smaller Facellas had either Facel engines or Volvo engines...

Fun movie--I saw it on a long flight and recognized all the funky French cars in it--was dissapointed not to see any 4CVs...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite