• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Flareless Turbo Front Spoiler?

PabloM

John, what are you seeing that makes it different? Maybe, the bumper piece doesn't stick out as far on the version on the orange car?

If you have the website saved, can you attach the 5 pictures from the ebay post, so we can see what the other angles look like. It's a bit hard to tell from the front shots...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those were the pics attached on the auction. Doesnt show many angles tho.

32751.jpg

2b5e1.jpg

2ee21.jpg

280b1.jpg

24601s.jpg

Yes it doesnt stick out as far .. i feel the orange one is more Flat . And there is something about the way it closes to the fender .. it almost looks like an OEM piece!

Edited : Sorry forgot to add the IMG script.

bmwfans_userbar.png

-Living in the wrong side of the world ..

Cheers

Chatroom John

I am only interested in the one JPRocket posted. It's a much cleaner and better fitting piece. It also looks like, with little work, it will tuck neatly behind a small bumper and take up some of the gap that is between the nose and bumper.

I'll fire off an e-mail today.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

www.cardomain.com/ride/792851

www.cardomain.com/ride/792793

I am only interested in the one JPRocket posted.

Me too. Looking forward to news from SvEEden, yah!

AC

(==\___| SQARY02|___/==)

1975 Millie the Falcon (Originally Polaris, currently Primer-Grey/Spa-Blue)

1975 Eamon the Golden Nugget (Originally Golf, currently several other yellows, someday Dakar)

I am also interested in the one that JPRocket posted - Sweden smal. A lot of the reason the Inka one looks so good is that the lines (wheel well) from the side are perfect. Curious what it would be with shipping. IE has the rubber strip, used it on my Zender, worked fine.

Dave

post-3059-13667616308296_thumb.jpg

the quickest way to a mans heart is through his right foot.

02 330xi

95 M3

90 325is

88 325is

74 2002 E prepared autocross/hillclimb

http://picasaweb.google.com/dvenm5

I'll fire off an e-mail today.

Cris

Post when you hear back from Sweden.

If you guys dont want to pop-rivet it on - I have a 5mm rivet nut tool that I can loan so we can get these bad boys mounted! You'll need to pick up the inserts and fasteners.

I got mine here - stainless steel:

http://www.mcmaster.com/#97467a639/=4n8h7q

With the torx fasteners - zinc plated (not all thieves carry torx drivers):

http://www.mcmaster.com/#92832a442/=4n8i43

I just got a call.

He's going to hand me off to his partner that will be able to handle the exporting of the spoilers.

I asked him how many spoilers will fit on a single pallet. Not stacked of course.

Once I get a price and how many that would fit on a pallet, I'll let you guys know.

I requested the parts be flown into SFO.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!

Maybe they just trimmed the corner off on the orange car.. ?

They definitely DID trim the corner, but they also trimmed the entire mounting flange (the part with the rivets)..

It looks to me like they trimmed the mounting flange down from about 1 & 1/2 inches to about a 1/4 inch... Then at the ends, they trimmed it down to nothing so the fenders could be untouched..

It's actually kind of a cool idea and a sexy fitment, but it makes me wonder: If it's not being held on by the rivets normally running across the top flange, what IS holding it on the car?

The cool thing with the Sweden pieces (at least to my eye) is that you could get one and run it with the OEM Turbo look (with the rivets and little gasket) or you could trim it to suit your desired look (like that Inka car)...

Ooooh, this is exciting! I might get two!!

(==\___| SQARY02|___/==)

1975 Millie the Falcon (Originally Polaris, currently Primer-Grey/Spa-Blue)

1975 Eamon the Golden Nugget (Originally Golf, currently several other yellows, someday Dakar)

Alright guys, I just recieve an e-mail from Rikard.

The breakdown is:

4 pcs. 280.00usd

8 pcs. 269.00usd

12 pcs. 265.00usd

These prices DO NOT include duty fees. This price is however landed into SFO and I'll have to pick up from there. Keep in mind, for guys who cannot pick up local, you'll have to pay for freight to get to you. The best way and most economical seems to be Greyhound.

For those interested still, lets compile a list.

Cris

Proud member #113

The rides!