• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The very best to you and yours this Thanksgiving

m-racer

Hope it's a wonderful day for you, your family and your loved ones. Prayers for the brave men and women who are in the service of our country. Positive thoughts and goodwill to those less fortunate. I have spent the week volunteering in our local food bank. A humbling experience. I have much to be thankful for, as do we all. That includes all of my good 02 friends. Heading off to catch a plane to my Mom's for the holiday. Hope you enjoy yours.

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.

Happy Thanksgiving folks.

Wish you all a blessed day and hope all your families are able to get together.

Please don't forget to call, email or write and thank those family & friends in the Armed Forces (or anywhere) that can not be with us today.

Pretty hokey video but if you can get through the Cleavers it has a point of view on some of the basic privileges that we take for granted. (wish more of our younger generation would get the point).

On a lighter side. I'm thankful I don't have to wear a hat like he does at work.......