• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD!

Franchise

in the bay area

please e-mail me the details at talldude72@hotmail.com

what rods, pistons, block, pulley, how many miles on engine etc etc. is the crank honed down to fit an 02 pulley or the timing chain cover milled to fit the s14 pulley?

also a price?

cheers.

dan.

needy and demanding 72 02 known as Madame Von Kiki

replied back!

sorry to everyone for the lack of exact info. the pistons are either 9.5 or 10 cr. everything was done properly and professionally by Eric Kerman.

motor had about 24k miles when it had a bad head gasket. I couldn't afford to have it repaired so I'm parting the motor out.

i'm also still trying to figure what a fair value of the bottom end is. i'm a very fair person just looking for something fair for both me and the buyer.

i realize that i won't get anywhere near the retail value of the S14 crank since its about $1700 from the dealer and i'm not looking for that type of value. like i said, i'm very fair.

Brian