• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 bmw 2002 Portland OR

Tory

This car has had the motor rebuilt i had put about 1500miles on it before parking it. I had started to restore it removed the carpet rust treated the floors and sealed them some rust in the spare wheel tub, h4 headlights, xr 700 crane ignition, seats are in great condition, motor mounts and transmission mount replaced,and rear window and seal with locking strip has been replaced. Body is in ok shape needs some work the car was sprayed the color is a little darker than original silver grey. I am in the process of replacing the front windshield rubber. My plans were to make it into a nice performing street car but have lost intrest in this project. I have it listed on craigslist for 2500 but im thinking im asking too much so shoot me an offer. dskustoms@gmial.com Thanks for looking Tory

bmw73004.jpg

bmw73005.jpg

bmw73019.jpg

bmw73018.jpg

bmw73026.jpg

bmw73021.jpg[/img]