• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[IL] '74 2002 fs $1250

gene@gearworks

She's rusty but runs okay. I drove to the car shows over the summer then devopled a case of a stuck caliper piston at the end of August so I parked her in the garage with hopes of fixing it up, but I really need to pay off a camer I just bought. Right rear shock tower is bad as so is the the left quarter. The flares cover up the rust on the quarter and they have not been cut for clearance. Floorboards are soft and some places (where the pedal box meets the floor) have holes. Typical rust issues.

I'm running a fuel cell due to the gas tank being bad at the seams.

$1250 w/clear IL title. (comes with 2 sets of wheels, the 15x8s and the 13x5.5s Due to the brake problem it will need to be towed (I have a tow service available for a nominal fee)

Located in Wheaton 60187

email or pm me

Gene@gearworksmfg.com

what013.jpg

what015.jpg

5-23-09mikhaila224.jpg

funny003.jpg

Drop me a note if you decide to let the wheels go in the bottom pic. Thanks, and good luck with the sale. Has a rare Webasto sunroof!

I only have three of the wheels, one is a steel spare wheel. Would you be interested? I will remove the tires prior to shipping to save on costs (tires are bad) What is your zip so I can give you a shipping quote?