• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sell me your automatic roundie today??

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Hi. I just rented a car to go look at a car that I have wanted for 20 years, and it just sold, before I could get to simi valley

:(

So now I have a rental car paid for and no car :/

Does anyone else have an automatic roundie that I could buy/come look at today?

i have 2500 in cash.

call or text:

bugtustlebub has an all original '73 sahara roundie with a sunroof. He *might* part with it for that price. He is in north central Virginia.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70

Don't take this the wrong way but to my mind (never having driven an auto '02 tho) you're missing out the best part of the whole '02 experience.

Unless for some reason you can't, the day or so learning the clutch and shift will be like the day you lost your virginity, it just gets better each time you do it.

If I (or anyone else on this board) were there, I bet we'd have you driving stick in 15 min. and wait to see the grin.

I call it 'point and shoot' and that's what it's all about.

Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down.

- George Carlin

Guest Anonymous

I have a stick-shift 2002 and I've never had time to learn to drive it 100% well enough in FOUR YEARS, haha.

I roll backwards off freeway exits and on regular small slopes, almost hitting cars and have all sorts of anxiety attacks :(

I've also had to STOP on the freeway to try to go from 2nd gear back to 4th, and all sorts of things.

TRUST ME, I am not safe in a stickshift!!!!! It just stresses me out WAY too much.

haha