• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Cahsel - is he good and correct?

Mich

I wanted to buy one roof for 450 Euro. He told me tosend 100 Euro first and the rest of the money then, when i come to pick it up. I sent him the money before one week, and i still don't get confirmation that he received the payment. I asked him once, now asked him twice and i'll see if he will answer me. I see it's a big seller of 02 parts and very famous, but can i expect something bad from him, or it's just a dellaying..?

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.

Did you send a check? Have the funds been debited from your account? That's when I would start calling. Otherwise, it could just be slow in transit or just sitting there on someone's desk because they are busy.

Michael Rose

'91 Porsche 964
'00 Dodge Durango
'13 Honda Pilot

I have purchased parts from him and it was a bit of a hassle. I had to do an electronic transfers of funds from my account to his, plus pay for the processing charge for the fund transfers for my bank as well as his bank. After you figure in those 2 charges plus the charge for the transfer itself, the part becomes very expensive. I also had to send a little extra in case the Euro to dollar exchanged rate changed during the coarse of the transaction and shipping. I did receive everything as promised but probably wont buy anything else from him until he accepts credit cards or it is the only place that I can get the part from, as was the case with my purchase. He did refund the extra funds that were left over from the extra I sent in case the Euro exchange rate changed.

1974 2002tii Restored (Original Owner) #2782393
2013 Porsche C4S Cab (Original Owner)
BMW CCA #23777

Finally got the answer, everything is ok. You can lock the thread, and sorry, there are just many uncorrect people in my country, that's why i was not sure that everything is ok.

The BMW 2002 tii VIN 2719550 was manufactured on July 3rd, 1973 and delivered the same day to the BMW dealer Zeiss & Schwärzel in Mannheim. The original colour was Golf, paint code 070.