• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1976 2002 For Sale Ohio

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I am selling my 02. Automatic, Weber, air, and most important of all -very little rust- ever. The only rust on the car is a small seam of rust about three inches in from the rocker on the floorboard. I coated it with paint as it is not weak. No bondo or bodywork. The paint is nice but not show quality. Has a few dings. The interior needs the inter sunroof panel. Has a wood M-Sport wheel. The sunroof needs work. Trunk and shock towers have no rust. New shocks and performance springs all around along with sway bar bushings. New exhaust and brake lines. Seats are great. I am selling the car WITH a 1972 tii parts car, rusty but 100% complete drivetrain, been sitting for years. The price for BOTH the 02 auto AND the tii is 3900.00 My email is 4me6@sbcglobal.net for a quick response. Cash only. Email for pictures.