• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS 1972 tii San Diego

Green2k2

hmmn.... this car was just on eBay. I deleted the link. I thought it sold. Wonder if the seller here is trying to flip it, or if the eBay sale fell through. The photos look identical to the eBay pics.

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1988 FrankenThirty 325is, 1999 M Coupe, 1999 Z3, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

yeah it is the same one...interesting the listed price was the sold price on ebay so I guess the buyer flaked...I hear that happens a lot on there.

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

yeah it is the same one...interesting the listed price was the sold price on ebay so I guess the buyer flaked...I hear that happens a lot on there.

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

That is exactly what happened. I talked to the seller. He is doing exactly what has been said by another member. This guy buys and flips cars. I went to his place and all his cars are straight from donation or impound auctions. He claims he finds them another way. But however you call it itls flipping.

I will say though that it is a very original car. needs to be completely restored though.