• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Photos of my new office and another plea...

skipsfcr

for a 2006 V@V poster...even if I can just borrow it. I'll take liberty and post these here since there IS 2002 content. These are from the office and waiting areas at my new location. It's an auto repair shop if you didn't know. I wonder if customers can tell I'm fond of BMW 2002's.

Here's my "private" office...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's the foyer / front waiting room...

A poster outside the "reading room" as my wife calls it. It's a really cozy waiting area (with wifi and a flat screen tv)

other adornments in the "reading room"

My pride and joy (also in the "reading room") oil on canvas by my friend, locally renowned, working artist William "Billy" Hicks. It's larger than it appears...about 36"x48". He did it as a gesture of friendship a few years ago. I wondered why his wife asked me for a couple of '02 photos some time before the painting was completed.

I tried to locate things strategically so the rooms aren't too crowded...

The mini-panorama Biltmore photo from V@V '09 behind the reception desk...

And finally my club affiliation, on my office wall and close to my heart. Courtesy of my close friend Bo Black. Need I say more?

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

Skip,

Wow...first class digs, looks really great, neat art work! I have a panorama in front of the Biltmore as well only difference is we were parked on the grass around the fountain and cars were Volvo P1800, 1800S, 1800E and 1800ES.

Earl

74 02Lux

02 M roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

NICE! I like it! Very welcoming, a customer should feel right at home here. doesn't look like the stereotypical repair shop lobby, great job. Like the artwork including the glass/lamps/colors etc. I think it would appeal to both men and women, and you know half the customers are women.

FAQ Member # 91

That looks very inviting. Good job telling the story of your '02 addiction! I'll tell Mike McCarthy that he has some serious competition in Arkansas. His waiting area is more basic, but his work is 1st rate! (as I am sure yours is)

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

.....EXCELLENT!!!!!! Skip,

and you honor me ! placing two photos of

my car on yer nice walls. First to the left of the far

left flag pole at the ZENTRUM 020202 panorama,

and dead center w/luggage rack here

29ni8w8.jpg

now sharpen that pensil and raise your lobor rate

to pay for all that framing.

Creighton

'86 R65 650cc #6128390 22,000m
'64 R27 250cc #383851 18,000m
'11 FORD Transit #T058971 28,000m "Truckette"
'13 500 ABARTH #DT600282 6,666m "TAZIO"

Thanks everybody! I just had to share. Bill, I hit Scott up first thing but he said sorry no extras. Mike said he e-mailed me re the poster so when I get to work I'll check mail. Bob, I didn't show it but I've actually got the 2002 Oktoberfest poster hanging on the wall right outside my office door. The ONLY reason it's less prominantly displayed is because I didn't actually attend...DOH!!...I'm still kicking myself for that blunder. It is an awesome piece of '02 art. Perhaps I should locate it in a more visible location. Thanks again all!

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

That's awesome Skip. Customers must come by and never leave. My mechanic (who is a great guy) has a vending machine that doesn't work, a questionable washroom, and a graveyard of Darwin Award parts in his waiting room.

70 M2 2.5L