• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Is The Sexiest Color on 2002?

Guest Anonymous

Im with you on that, It does depend on what your trying to build. INKA Orange is a "LOOK AT ME" color. Best for sportier cars. Fjord is also beautiful color, but a little more understated. Best for sleepers, and I feel it looks better on Roundies, particularly those with silver grilles. I love those two colors, but I think I'm sticking with my factory Riviera. It's a nice darker robin's egg blue, that I think offsets the later models black finigily bits and trim. I've been told it looks like the 70's Porsche Blue. Any color looks beautiful, I've seen Marc's beautiful Green Roundie, Blunt has a particularly nice Inka. I've basically danced around the entire subject, but I hope I've been of some help.

Daniel Shor

Bethesda, MD

'74 2002 "Charlotte"

Half as old as my first car and I wouldn't have it any other way.

I like fjord blue with tan interior since I had a former 02 in that color but I'll try not to have another metallic color 02 again. I had too many problems with metallic paint on 02's and I said never again. Now I have a color I like, Sahara. It's stealthy and no one ever messes with it. I sgree that Golf, Inka and mint green are look at me colors (ticket magnets). I recently had a chance to buy a Baikal and tiaga 72 & 73 tii shell and I turned them down. I instead went with a 74 tii sahara shell.

http://www.2002haus.com/gmantii.htm

I'm also a firm believer in keeping your 02 original. If you want your 02 to be a different color, find one in that color. don't repaint yours. You've got an awesome color combo in your fjord blue sunroof tii and you got it for a great price. You bought a 35 year old one owner car, how rare is that? Just keep it garaged and don't drive it during DC winters. Salt and 02's don't go together. Welcome to the madness!

G-Man

91 318i M42 (GF DD)

91 318is M42 (currently parting out)

86 325 M20 eta (youngest daughters DD)

85 525e M20 5 speed, Euro spec

81 528iA M30 Euro spec, time warp (oldest daughters DD)

74 2002tii M10 (many mods)

70 E3 2800 M30 4 speed, Euro spec, stock

96 4Runner (parts hauler)

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

I love the treads that are nothing but subjective. I'm going with Pastellblau with silver Panasports or Superlites.

Bob Napier

7120020021237247666.jpg

ian2016.jpg

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

Fjord.....i am very biased...had a pastelblau 02 as well and I loved it....I actually like ALL the 02 blue colors.

web.jpg

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com