• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Is The Sexiest Color on 2002?

Guest Anonymous

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned "Colorado" yet. That has always been one of my favorite colors. But, honestly, too many project cars have been repainted Colorado in recent years, so that color has dropped on my list.

Inka will always be one of my favorites...gorgeous color!

My other favorites are Nevada, Atlantik & Malaga.

But my all time favorite is "Chamonix". For those who have always dissed white as being a cool color (like I used to) may change their minds when they see a drop dead gorgeous newly painted "Chamonix" '02 (in its proper vanilla white color). It's a vintage, timeless color that highlights the body lines, chrome, amber turn signals, red taillights, etc. on an '02 better than any other color!

Yes, I'm prejudiced! :-)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

In order of current preference:

Roundies: Ceylon - This just blows me away

Squaries : Granatrot

Anything - Polaris Neu & Fjiord

If I had the money yes of course an Inka, Colorado and Golf would round out my collection

Since no one has posted Ceylon here is one from 2002 AD (apologies but think David Rose's tii (up again recently on EBAY and still unsold at $35k I think) which was restored by the now-retired Pierre Respaut is tha killa of all but Rose's website was not giving me the pic:

post-14914-13667617606887_thumb.jpg

Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down.

- George Carlin

BTW- I dont have a verona ;)

C'mon Zac - your "grey" tii is a really nice color that compliments your Alpina wheels. I believe you said it is from a 5 series - correct? Usually grey/charcoal cars are stealthy, but I guess not yours when driven around Atlanta (LOL).

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Ceylon, Turkis, Tiaga

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1999 Z3, 1999 M Coupe, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

I like your BWA wheels...I have a set of those too....you don't see those much anymore!

John

Dk Navy is my fav color in general, and I love the way the chrome contrasts with this color. Totally biased of course. Sherwin Williams Dk Blue w/ Metal Flake:

06022009_polycoat_1.jpg

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

BTW- I dont have a verona ;)

C'mon Zac - your "grey" tii is a really nice color that compliments your Alpina wheels. I believe you said it is from a 5 series - correct? Usually grey/charcoal cars are stealthy, but I guess not yours when driven around Atlanta (LOL).

Jim-

I do agree, I get tons of compliments on the 5 series color (Titanium Grey Metallic), but its just a "nice" color LOL. Not so much SEXY.

By the title of "sexiest color" to me that mean you would do her if she was a woman ;) , so yes I need a RED woman lmao.

And yes, I try to blend but it doesnt work out, as people have almost run into me just trying to look at the tii! It has been called "james bond" multiple times so maybe it is sexy :)!!!

Zac Cardinal

1972 2002tii's Blog

1976 2002 "Margie"s blog

IMG_2146copy.jpg