• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

76 Inka 2002 in CA, 2.8K

Gordon

• 2 weeks later...

This car has been for sale for some time. It looks like the original seller sold it to a used car dealer in nearby Grover Beach. This car is about 20 miles away and I'll try to check it out later in the week. I believe that this is the same car since the one in April didn't have side marker lights as well.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,321801/highlight,/

Euro spec cars came with no side marker lights, they were mandated as part of DOT rules. We know this car isn't a Euro spec car since it has diving board bumpers. It's common to remove side marker lights when 02's are repainted. The key question, is it an original Inka car or has it been repainted Inka from another color.

G-Man

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

This car has been for sale for some time. It looks like the original seller sold it to a used car dealer in nearby Grover Beach. This car is about 20 miles away and I'll try to check it out later in the week. I believe that this is the same car since the one in April didn't have side marker lights as well.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,57/page,viewtopic/t,321801/highlight,/

Euro spec cars came with no side marker lights, they were mandated as part of DOT rules. We know this car isn't a Euro spec car since it has diving board bumpers. It's common to remove side marker lights when 02's are repainted. The key question, is it an original Inka car or has it been repainted Inka from another color.

G-Man

Gordon,

I heard that you saw the car today. Please e-mail me and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Tom

G-Man

Gordon,

I heard that you saw the car today. Please e-mail me and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

Tom

Never mind...I saw pictures today and I'm not interested.