• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mini users group

JackF

Do you mean the Mini or the new and much larger MINI?

For classic Mini stuff my favorite place is www.coopertune.com. It is low key and calm, not a lot of activity, but if you ask a question it will get answered. It is nothing other than a forum - no FAQ stuff.

Mini Mania has a lot more activity, but 99% of what I see in the forum is off topic and/or a waste of time. I don't really go there much anymore - Don, the owner, understandably doesn't want his competition using his free message board to steal his business. As a result a lot of the people with the most knowledge have been banned or driven away.

If you are asking about MINI's, then as far as I know North American Motoring is a good spot.

I had good results dealing with NorthAmericanMotoring. They have some really good people there. Any issues that pop up with our '08 Clubman, I will usually research there.

Of course, I always ask here on the FAQ. Whether it's wanting to know where to eat in Charlseton, SC or which type of industrial coffee maker to buy, it seems there are at least 2 or 3 FAQers that have some helpful info.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

... and others happy to throw in a witty rejoinder!

;-)

Cheers,

Ray

I had good results dealing with NorthAmericanMotoring. They have some really good people there. Any issues that pop up with our '08 Clubman, I will usually research there.

Of course, I always ask here on the FAQ. Whether it's wanting to know where to eat in Charlseton, SC or which type of industrial coffee maker to buy, it seems there are at least 2 or 3 FAQers that have some helpful info.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

At least nobody on the MINI list will have a clue what in the hell "Goose Web" is, whereas on the FAQ at least one person will KNOW what it is.

... and others happy to throw in a witty rejoinder!

;-)

Cheers,

Ray

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes