• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show me your exhaust tips...(No kittens are being killed)

Squatch Pads

I am looking for ideas and I would like to see what everyone has for exhaust tips.

I don't believe any of the beloved kittens were killed on this request. The archives are full of exhaust threads but I just can't find but a few pictures of exhaust tips. Besides, we have a lot of new members with some cool cars I'm sure.

Thank in advance everyone.

Squatch Pads

Lorena Texas

It is a Remus that I bought near 7 years ago. I bought it through a Remus distributor in Los Angeles. The muffler is larger in size than the space available between the spare wheel and the tank. I had to push the metal in a little bit at the spare wheel area. The muffler was a generic size that Remus offered at the time. I have to go back to my paper work to see the size and or part#.

Here is a more distant picture

P1010746.jpg

It is a Remus that I bought near 7 years ago. I bought it through a Remus distributor in Los Angeles. The muffler is larger in size than the space available between the spare wheel and the tank. I had to push the metal in a little bit at the spare wheel area. The muffler was a generic size that Remus offered at the time. I have to go back to my paper work to see the size and or part#.

Here is a more distant picture

Looks great. I have a remus dual pipe stainless that came off an E30 I may try,

same thing, its generic.

Couple of shots of my IE exhaust with a Borla tip welded on to fit in the stock Roundie location. I never liked the unfinished tailpipe on the IE kit...

PS... Hamada your car looks sooooo good!

post-14664-13667617744222_thumb.jpg

post-14664-13667617746627_thumb.jpg

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

• 1 year later...