• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'76 2002 for sale in Reno

RenoRennsport

We bought this '76 '02 as a daily driver for our 18 year old daughter about six months ago, but she fell for a '76 e12 530i that came into the shop, so in an effort to not keep every car we have ever owned, we are offering the '76 2002 up for sale. We are located in Reno, but I just listed the car in the SF craigslist - here is the link: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/1522489706.html

The car is absolutely rust free, it runs and drives great, and looks beautiful from ten feet. Four speed transmission. Header with new exhaust front to back. 0 miles on new Kuhmo 185/70/13 tires. The brakes work well and it stops nice and straight. Suspension and steering is tight. The dash has a few small cracks, but the rest of the interior is in OK shape and all the controls and gauges work as they should. It has recovered 320i front seats in it now, and the back seat is in great condition. All the exterior trim in there and is either new or in great shape. The reason I say it's a ten foot car is that the paint is new, but it's not a $5,000 paint job, just a good original color re-shoot (all the trim and the front window was removed before spraying) It's a great daily driver for someone that is either looking for a rust free, mechanically sorted car to just drive, or a good starting point for a car to restore some day. It passed smog in Reno (Washoe county) no problem just the other day, so with a little timing tweaking it should pass California smog no problem.

Asking $4,200 obo

Send me a PM, or shoot me an email through the CL add.

post-17737-13667617677989_thumb.jpg