• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 1800 ti

craaaazzy

no mine, no affiliation, etc.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/1517913747.html

link has some pics:

For sale is a 1965 BMW 1800 ti project car, I recently purchased this car but now need to sell it to complete another vintage bimmer. I was told by the previous owner that the car was running when parked and that they had started it recently and then given up on the project. They also removed the distributor, and clutch master, and did not include them with the car. The car is other than that mostly complete, missing a couple of small pieces of interior trim that are readily available. The car was upgraded at some point to a 2.0 e21 engine, with the usual weber 32/36 upgrade, I took the carb off today to rebuild it, and will start getting it running some time after the holiday if it does not sell. With the improvements obviously the price will go up. Please keep in mind that this is a project car that most likely needs all of the hydraulics rebuilt, brakes, tires, possibly suspension and so on. The car does need a hand full of sheetmetal repairs, but this is what I do for a living, so I am sure we can work out a resonable deal for the person that purchases the car. If you are genuinely interested please e-mail me. The car also comes with a full set of Western Superlites 13x5.5. The E30 bottle caps in the picture are just there for moving the car around in the garage. Certain shipping arrangements can also be made available. Please e-mail me with any questions or requests for pictures.

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project