• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blaupunkt radio SOLD!!

Frenchee

So I thought this was kind of cool to have in my 70 02 since I caught a couple radio stations but it's a bit too old school and I'm going to put in something a bit newer.

IF anyone is interested let me know. I honestly don't know how much this is worth but it works and with some cosmetic care it will look pretty rad.

I'm just trying to get a few bucks to spend on something else for my 02 or we could maybe even trade.

PC180264.jpg

PC180264.jpg

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey Frenchee,

If Esty's offer doesnt work out, I have a Pioneer deck to trade with you or I can buy your deck outright. I'm local.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

Hey guys so Im working something out with Julio since he lives down the street and hes been helping me out. If nothing works Ill let you guys know.

Thanks

when you advertise something here...to the masses, it's shoddy and lowlife to go around the 1st people to respond....

bad rating & karma for you dude

same goes to you julio....

Should have asked Julio first and never posted it.

I've been pimped many a times by sellers skipping the list and it going to friends or more popular names on here. I try not to buy here for that reason & just go to Blunt or elsewhere.

It really doesn't bother me as I know I will find it elsewhere But, it could bother some others & they may take offense.

Watch out for that karma Esty is talking about. It WILL bite you in the ass.

Seriously?...

This is the first time Ive tried to sell something here. I read the stickys in the darn for sale section and nothing said your guys' rules on first post gets it.

That does make sense and I'll probably do that for now on but I dont see how I was supposed to know he wanted it in the first place. I really find it annoying that you guys are so irritated over this when I just started this whole 02 thing. Sorry we all can't be perfect and get it right the first time.

Esty I know you have alot of respect on the forums etc and I admire that and all the work you do but when u post this "i may be interested, you can email me with a price". You may be? and I stated that I had no idea how much its worth so I would think you would help me out with that.

Bye

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Seriously?...

Twhen u post this "i may be interested, you can email me with a price". You may be? and I stated that I had no idea how much its worth so I would think you would help me out with that.

Bye

no respect from me dude....you advertise a part for sale, you don't list an email address...i respond asking you to email me then you sell it out from under me without giving me a chance...

no respect...new or not...you screwed the pooch

if you read the rules as you said you did, why didn't you list your address....why didn't you email me before deciding to sell to a friend....really bad forum etiquette...really bad junior

why would you buy it until i passed on it julio....forgetaboutit...it's just a radio....i'll live...

I agree with Esty on this. You should have contacted Esty first before offering it to someone else. She was the first to respond thus should have been given the first opportunity to purchase it. Just try to be little more conscientious next time.. No big thing.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

I agree with Esty on this. You should have contacted Esty first before offering it to someone else. She was the first to respond thus should have been given the first opportunity to purchase it. Just try to be little more conscientious next time.. No big thing.

Armond. I agree with you, I really do. That makes a lot of sense and thats what I'm doing for now on. I just don't see the need to get so aggressive especially when this is my first post on this section. I just think its kind of rude in my opinion. The thing is Julio has given me free seats and came over and gave some time etc so I thought it would have been unfair to not propose to him first . You know what I'm trying to say? I didn't think to ask Etsy first though which would have been a good idea.

Thanks for the tips haha.

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Armond. I agree with you, I really do. That makes a lot of sense and thats what I'm doing for now on. I just don't see the need to get so aggressive especially when this is my first post on this section. I just think its kind of rude in my opinion. The thing is Julio has given me free seats and came over and gave some time etc so I thought it would have been unfair to not propose to him first . You know what I'm trying to say? I didn't think to ask Etsy first though which would have been a good idea.

aggressive...you haven't seen aggressive...all i intended to do was bitch slap you for being unreliable....and you are...

anyway whatever you say to me say it here...i'm not interested in a private debate about your credibility, what you did or didn't do or should have done...you're email wasn't listed, it is now but that doesn't help...does it

"Hmm", I don't spend enough time on the forums to have a "forum etiquette". I rather have manners in real life and decide to make a deal with someone that has given me free seats and helped me through the cars I've had than someone that can't list me a price when I ask for advice on how much its worth. I really don't want to sound rude but your telling me you have no respect for me and I don't have forum etiquette and I cant read correctly, but at least I can capitalize properly the first letter of my sentences and I know that when using ellipsis you only use three periods and not four....

So if you really want to be knit picky and not explain it to me without going crazy well thats fine with me.

As anyone with proper manners I decided to give first dibs to someone that like I said has spent tons of time with me.

I do agree about the first in line thing but also agree with my way of thinking about this situation. If you want it so bad I really don't care and I'll send it to you if u actually decide to give me a price. I'm sure he wont care at all because he'll understand...

By the way, I did enter my email in my profile and if it doesn't show up well I'm sorry!

PS: I think its pretty sad that as my first "For Sale" post we already have problems when I didn't intentionally mean to cause them. If you believe in karma and losing respect on first mistakes then thats fine with me. I have plenty more stuff I need to get rid of and it looks like we wont ever work out deals.

and i won't take the part from julio...i think that i'm a more trustworthy & credible person than to do that to someone else

live and learn dude

and say.......you forgot the apostrophe in "that's" and "you" is a 3 letter word....

aggressive...you haven't seen aggressive...all i intended to do was bitch slap you for being unreliable....and you are...

anyway whatever you say to me say it here...i'm not interested in a private debate about your credibility, what you did or didn't do or should have done...you're email wasn't listed, it is now but that doesn't help...does it

"Hmm", I don't spend enough time on the forums to have a "forum etiquette". I rather have manners in real life and decide to make a deal with someone that has given me free seats and helped me through the cars I've had than someone that can't list me a price when I ask for advice on how much its worth. I really don't want to sound rude but your telling me you have no respect for me and I don't have forum etiquette and I cant read correctly, but at least I can capitalize properly the first letter of my sentences and I know that when using ellipsis you only use three periods and not four....

So if you really want to be knit picky and not explain it to me without going crazy well thats fine with me.

As anyone with proper manners I decided to give first dibs to someone that like I said has spent tons of time with me.

I do agree about the first in line thing but also agree with my way of thinking about this situation. If you want it so bad I really don't care and I'll send it to you if u actually decide to give me a price. I'm sure he wont care at all because he'll understand...

By the way, I did enter my email in my profile and if it doesn't show up well I'm sorry!

PS: I think its pretty sad that as my first "For Sale" post we already have problems when I didn't intentionally mean to cause them. If you believe in karma and losing respect on first mistakes then thats fine with me. I have plenty more stuff I need to get rid of and it looks like we wont ever work out deals.

and i won't take the part from julio...i think that i'm a more trustworthy & credible person than to do that to someone else

live and learn dude

and say.......you forgot the apostrophe in "that's" and "you" is a 3 letter word....

Oh really is it? Well I feel better about myself knowing I misspelled three words when you cant start off a proper sentence with the first letter and forget periods and that my first language is French. It really makes your writing hard to read when you write like you do sorry; I thought I would let you know.

Ill give you an early Christmas present, you can have the last word!

Now you feel accomplished. Well have a good holiday and don't stay up too late on the forums charging people for "forum etiquette lessons".

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD