• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blaupunkt radio SOLD!!

Frenchee

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

Etsy, you need to calm down! It's just a radio and don't talk about ethics in here.....you are selling those cheap ass poor built quality carpets for thousands of dollars! What a rip off!

You need to stop bitchin! Get better stuff to do than to sit behind monitor all day and night to pick a fight! Your family must be miserable having you at home. I don't blame them. People like you really make a christmas holiday seem like poop. Are you unhappy in life or something? Are you fat and ugly? Whatever it is, just stop bitchin! You will see how your life will transform. Please don't take this the negative way. Try to turn this thing for a positive change in your life.

All the best to you.

Joeseph

Etsy, you need to calm down! It's just a radio and don't talk about ethics in here.....you are selling those cheap ass poor built quality carpets for thousands of dollars! What a rip off!

You need to stop bitchin! Get better stuff to do than to sit behind monitor all day and night to pick a fight! Your family must be miserable having you at home. I don't blame them. People like you really make a christmas holiday seem like poop. Are you unhappy in life or something? Are you fat and ugly? Whatever it is, just stop bitchin! You will see how your life will transform. Please don't take this the negative way. Try to turn this thing for a positive change in your life.

All the best to you.

Joeseph

What a moronic cheap shot this is! Another poser with no ID or posting history trying to demonstrate an elusive set of cajones.

Never let school get in the way of your education!

SiteNamecopy.jpg

All the best to you.

Joeseph

you've got me peg'd...i give up...i'm an agitated old fat lady that absolutely does make everyone around me miserable...even the dogs hate me...and i don't blame them for my misery...

vdi8vl.jpg

sadly i did recently make a dozen, cheap ass, quality carpet sets and sold them for $99 each and i'm sorry for hoodooing the guys that bought them at that stupidly ridiculous price....i'm ashamed of myself

now....who are you....some anonymous asshole that doesn't have the nuts to be identified and a friend of frenchfry & jamie...so what does that say about you

WOW.

Ok guys This has gotten out of control. It Christmas for God's sake.

There are no rules in sales. Anybody can do what they want anyway they want to when selling an item or a car. To discuss or debate an opinion is proper.

I think Frenchee has gotten the point that it is morals & standards that should be considered or followed when offering an item up for grabs.

To joke around and rip on friends in jest is good clean fun but this is not clean fun nor the place to viciously attack any member. We have enough hatred in our daily lives.

Maybe use the email button or phone to settle your anger then each party knows who they are talking to.

Happy Holidays folks.

Alright, Esty I was kinda pissed yesterday because it was my first post and all and I thought I was doing the right thing and I got yelled at for it when I thought it was the best decision. Anyways I think this is ridiculous and since you really don't think I'm credible etc I'm just going to go on my way on the forum and I'm sure you'll see I'm a good guy that made a simple mistake and got offended for getting criticized. I think I'm going to put up a console for sale and follow this so called etiquette and hopefully it will go smoothly haha!

Merry Christmas guys.

If were going to get pissed off at anyone it should be Santa if he didn't give us what we wanted this year ! :)

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Alright, Esty I was kinda pissed yesterday because it was my first post and all and I thought I was doing the right thing and I got yelled at for it when I thought it was the best decision. Anyways I think this is ridiculous and since you really don't think I'm credible etc I'm just going to go on my way on the forum and I'm sure you'll see I'm a good guy that made a simple mistake and got offended for getting criticized. I think I'm going to put up a console for sale and follow this so called etiquette and hopefully it will go smoothly haha!

Merry Christmas guys.

If were going to get pissed off at anyone it should be Santa if he didn't give us what we wanted this year ! :)

lol...you guys kill me...nobody ever said you were a bad guy frenchie...i just questioned your business manners...hopeful that you'd get a message from it...

the real question is...could you have corrected your mistake...you had a choice and made the decision to let the bad move ride...didn't you?

Merry Christmas guys.

lol...you guys kill me...nobody ever said you were a bad guy frenchie...i just questioned your business manners...hopeful that you'd get a message from it...

the real question is...could you have corrected your mistake...you had a choice and made the decision to let the bad move ride...didn't you?

I dont see how it could have been corrected other than by posting something else for sale in the future and understanding how it works.

Anyways I end it here for myself. So thanks for the advice on selling stuff here ill use it for the stuff I put up next time. Thank you

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

I dont see how it could have been corrected other than by posting something else for sale in the future and understanding how it works.

you're slow to figure things out too dude...you could have told your pal julio, the other lowlife, that you scewed up and not let him have it...

that was the choice you made...to stand by your bad

synonyms for etiquette :

amenities, civility, code, convention, courtesy, customs, decency, decorum, deportment, dignity, form, formalities, good behavior, mores, p's and q's, politesse, proper behavior, propriety, protocol, rules, seemliness, social graces, suavities, usage

Best to all in the Holiday Season!

pete

you're slow to figure things out too dude...you could have told your pal julio, the other lowlife, that you scewed up and not let him have it...

Haha your killing me!

He never did anything which is whats funny. I told him he could have it! So stop blaming it on anyone else but me. Second, I ASKED YOU IF YOU WANTED IT BECAUSE I TOLD YOU THAT HE WOULDN'T CARE IF I DIDN'T GIVE IT TO HIM (sadly you refused the offer and now blaming it on me). Unlike you it wouldn't have caused a huge problem.

Don't you have something else to do other than shooting down every kind of apology or civil agreement I try to come to.

Seriously let it go.

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD