• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blaupunkt radio SOLD!!

Frenchee

Haha your killing me!

He never did anything which is whats funny. I told him he could have it! So stop blaming it on anyone else but me. Second, I ASKED YOU IF YOU WANTED IT BECAUSE I TOLD YOU THAT HE WOULDN'T CARE IF I DIDN'T GIVE IT TO HIM (sadly you refused the offer and now blaming it on me). Unlike you it wouldn't have caused a huge problem.

Don't you have something else to do other than shooting down every kind of apology or civil agreement I try to come to.

Seriously let it go.

you're a piece of work mister...julio is as big of a flake as you are...he should never have cut line like he did...he's equally as lowlife as you are...

the point is, rather than come online and send emails trying to explain yourself, you should have just immediately have said you screw'd up, pick'd up the phone and called your buddy julio and told hem you screw'd up...

as i said, it was your choice and you decided to go with your decision to play favorites....i'm over losing the radio...they're a dime a dozen...i'm not over the flakes that handle themselves with such arrogant irresponsibility as you and julio have done

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha your killing me!

He never did anything which is whats funny. I told him he could have it! So stop blaming it on anyone else but me. Second, I ASKED YOU IF YOU WANTED IT BECAUSE I TOLD YOU THAT HE WOULDN'T CARE IF I DIDN'T GIVE IT TO HIM (sadly you refused the offer and now blaming it on me). Unlike you it wouldn't have caused a huge problem.

Don't you have something else to do other than shooting down every kind of apology or civil agreement I try to come to.

Seriously let it go.

you're a piece of work mister...julio is as big of a flake as you are...he should never have cut line like he did...he's equally as lowlife as you are...

the point is, rather than come online and send emails trying to explain yourself, you should have just immediately have said you screw'd up, pick'd up the phone and called your buddy julio and told hem you screw'd up...

as i said, it was your choice and you decided to go with your decision to play favorites....i'm over losing the radio...they're a dime a dozen...i'm not over the flakes that handle themselves with such arrogant irresponsibility as you and julio have done

Im happy you think that way. We don't all think the same way and I thought it was the better decision so too bad.

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

You know, there are a lot of West Coast 02'ers here and even more so, California based 02'ers. So, I can see the point of wanting & being able to keep something local.

When you place an ad.......just say, "locals only" or "prefer not to ship". That should cover you just fine.

Jerry - who hates shipping parts too since I worry they won't arrive in good condition, hates packing, going to the post office, etc......

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

-------------

WOW.

Ok guys This has gotten out of control. It Christmas for God's sake.

There are no rules in sales. Anybody can do what they want anyway they want to when selling an item or a car. To discuss or debate an opinion is proper.

I think Frenchee has gotten the point that it is morals & standards that should be considered or followed when offering an item up for grabs.

To joke around and rip on friends in jest is good clean fun but this is not clean fun nor the place to viciously attack any member. We have enough hatred in our daily lives.

Maybe use the email button or phone to settle your anger then each party knows who they are talking to.

Happy Holidays folks.

Wow,

Did not think asking Frenchee if he still has the radio constitute as cutting in line. Last time I checked this is a free market it is really up to the seller I have not even received or traded for the item yet just inquired. It is still up for grabs as I do not want to be the Grinch who stole christmas gifts so work things out with the seller. I do not appreciate being Bullied or Attacked on any level so please if you have any issues please contact me directly via email.

Happy Holidays,

Julio

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

Maybe use the email button or phone to settle your anger then each party knows who they are talking to.

Happy Holidays folks.

Wow,

I have not even received or traded for the item yet just inquired. It is still up for grabs as I do not want to be the Grinch who stole christmas gifts so work things out with the seller.

Happy Holidays,

Julio

cool..that means it's still up for grabs..I'm second in line frenchee if Esty doesnt want it.

73 Tii A4 BOD Oct. 13,1972

74 Tii BOD Nov. 16,1973

FAQ Member 1683

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.

Mario Andretti

i saw this posting for the radio after esty, armond and julio posted on the board so i figured it would probably be snatched up by one of those three persons. since i did not want to incite a bidding war by posting yet another post, i did not step in at the time. i actually emailed armond off-line to let him know i'd be interested if he should get it.

anyhow, there's been a lot of discussion on listing etiquette so i thought i'd post up my unsolicited opinion, too.

i considered the original posting a fishing exhibition by frenchee. it happens a fair bit on this board and i don't blame anyone for trying to get as much as they can for an item. it is my right to move on if the price is too high. what was not stated on esty's original post was an initial offer, which to me, is like trying to go fishing without baiting the hook. clearly, frenchee was looking for offers. he's not the only one to do this here.

if you are not going to put bait on your hook, so to speak, then you run the risk of someone else providing a monetary offer that is acceptable. if bait is provided and another offers more, then i think it is fair to allow the first-poster another shot at an offer.

yea, we run the risk of an auction, but i think the ultimate selling price on this board would most likely be in line to the true current market value for the most part.

so, in the grand scheme of things, i don't think what frenchee did was so out of line considering that no one 'baited the hook'.

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

Happy Holidays folks.

Wow,

I have not even received or traded for the item yet just inquired. It is still up for grabs as I do not want to be the Grinch who stole christmas gifts so work things out with the seller.

Happy Holidays,

Julio

cool..that means it's still up for grabs..I'm second in line frenchee if Esty doesnt want it.

Hey Esty I'm still wondering if you want this because technically your up first in line so if you don't want it I'll talk to Armond.

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Hey Esty I'm still wondering if you want this because technically your up first in line so if you don't want it I'll talk to Armond.

yes sir...but i'm still waiting on a price...unless you are running an auction or fishing as jerry says...if so you should say so and then keep it on the board so all participants can see what's happening

yes sir...but i'm still waiting on a price...unless you are running an auction or fishing as jerry says...if so you should say so and then keep it on the board so all participants can see what's happening

Esty I didn't mean to "fish" on purpose. I asked for advice on the price. I had no idea how much its worth so I thought someone could give me a reasonable offer to there knowledge thats it.

I'm emailing you about selling this darn thing so go check ur mail.

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Guest Anonymous

Actually you look pretty hot for an old gal! You look like the kind that would go to starbucks with their ipodtouchmac...whatever, drink latte and pretend to be a writer, sipping all day from the same cup!

Shit, Armond...you may have to wipe the blood off of it first. :^)

We'll rename it : Pandora's Radio.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

I once had a little shit that pulled the same thing on me and that was after I met his price. Anyway he sold the wheels to somebody else and told me he was not obligated to sell to me. Well to make a long story short there has been a number of items that I have that he has been wanting and I won't deal with him PERIOD!

Thus he has lost out.

We don't have many females with knowledge on this board and I consider esty our Queen as I'm sure many others do; I am not alone.

The Queen must be respected Bitches!

Futhermore she is one of the most honest and giving persons I have met on this board; however most actually are honest.

I once had a little shit that pulled the same thing on me and that was after I met his price. Anyway he sold the wheels to somebody else and told me he was not obligated to sell to me. Well to make a long story short there has been a number of items that I have that he has been wanting and I won't deal with him PERIOD!

Thus he has lost out.

We don't have many females with knowledge on this board and I consider esty our Queen as I'm sure many others do; I am not alone.

Futhermore she is one of the most honest and giving persons I have met on this board; however most actually are honest.

i'm no queen...an old bitch maybe....

anyway...the drama's over here...french & i work'd things out...i made an ass out of myself, pissed off julio, apologized from the bottom of my heart and hopefully soon, i'll have another blaupunkt in my collection

Thus he has lost out.

i'm no queen...an old bitch maybe....

anyway...the drama's over here...french & i work'd things out...i made an ass out of myself, pissed off julio, apologized from the bottom of my heart and hopefully soon, i'll have another blaupunkt in my collection

It's all good here Esty I am glad it has worked out for everyone......

Happy New year to all the 02 nuts!!!

Julio

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com